This Policy notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and,
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Who is our data controller? Our company, Strategy of Mind, LLC is the controller of our data. For data as it pertains to our online coaching program, please contact our platform service provider: myQuest.
- Contact information for our data controller: email@example.com / +1-617-275-3795. Or visit our Contact page.
- Automated decisions: Our collected site data simply provides an overview of how people are engaging with the site. We do not use personal data to make automated decisions, such as hiring.
- Your rights as users: You have the right to be informed, the right to access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict data processing, the right to data portability, right to object, and the rights of automated decision-making and profiling; all as they regard to your data.
- Mandatory data: Providing personal data, such as an email address, is not mandatory to use our site. An email address is required to access our online coaching program, which we use for your log-in security and our communication with you as our client.
- Legal basis for processing data: Please see above for how your data is used. We use information to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of our services. For example, we measure site traffic to understand usage trends and other preferences of our visitors. We communicate with visitors only if an email address is voluntarily provided in the Subscribe field or in the process of registering for our online coaching program. You always have the option of opting out of any communication or data retention as indicated above.
- Agreement: If you have any questions or do not agree with the above information, please contact us.